Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F is an Attack-Type Beyblade that appears in the anime and manga series, Beyblade: Metal Masters. Galaxy Pegasus was known as the Legendary Bey. It was one of the the prototypes of Storm Pegasis 105RF and was the basis for it as well, then it was sealed away due to it’s uncontrollable power. Galaxy Pegasis evolves into Big Bang Pegasis F:D. It was released on April 1, 2010 in Japan and during Summer 2011 worldwide.
The Face Bolt depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space. The design resembles the original Storm Pegasus Face Bolt but features thin gaps cutting at each other. The design is colored a light blue and is tattooed onto a translucent Face Bolt.
- Weight: 3.1 grams
Pegasus II, much like the original Pegasus Energy Ring, has the designs of a Pegasus’ wings and head. The wings appear larger while Pegasus II appears more circular and larger than Pegasus and is coloured a translucent light blue.
Attack: 5 – Defense: 1 – Stamina: 1.
- Weight: 29.4 grams
Galaxy is painted a metallic blue color and much like Storm, resembles the wings of a Pegasus. Galaxy has three curved wings in a left-ward movement. Each of these wings has the appearance of Pegasus’ wings and bears a striking resemblance to the Cyber Fusion Wheel. However, like Cyber, it does not show any Attack potential as the wings curve into the main part of the Wheel, covering the Smash Attack points. It is also too light to provide heavy hits on opposing Beyblades. Fusion Wheels such as Lightning and Beat are much better for Attack-Type combos whereas Galaxy is not. Just like other painted Fusion Wheels, the paint will chip off during battles and turn into a dull grey colour, however, the paint on the Hasbro Galaxy seems to last longer than Hasbro’s Metal Fusion painted parts.
Attack: 6 – Defense: 3 – Stamina: 1.
- Weight: 1.2 grams
Wing 105 is a variant of 105 with “wings” at its sides, The wings are made to push air upwards into order to obtain more Stamina. However, this does not have an effect and is like 105. Other than that, it is roughly the same as 105, just with wings and with a darker blue color. It also weighs (very slightly) more than 105.
Attack: 1 – Defense: 1 – Stamina: 0
- Weight: 0.8 grams
Right Rubber Flat (R2F/R²F) is an upgraded version of Rubber Flat. While retaining the same basic appearance, the tip, instead of being flat, has six curves going in a rightward motion, giving it a star-like shape. This provides the Beyblade with fast and more aggressive motion than Rubber Flat. It also has more friction on the stadium floor than RF causing Galaxy Pegasis to move faster. However there is a downside, despite its fast movement, it hardly leaves the Beyblade with enough Stamina to defeat its opponent. When first used, Right Rubber Flat will be too fast and hard to control, so it is recommended that a Bladers wears it down in a few practice battles to become more controllable. It will reach that state when the star-like design starts to disappear. Nevertheless, Right Rubber Flat is a great Performance Tip for Attack-Type customs.
Attack: 6 – Defense: 1 – Stamina: 0
- Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F - BB-75 Deck Entry Set (Turquoise Green)
- Galaxy Pegasus GB145MS Black Hole Ver. - CoroCoro Limited Edition (Black)
- Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F - WBBA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Prizes – (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F - BB-92 Booster (Clear Ver.)
- Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F - Triple Battle Set (Blue and Red)
In Beyblade: Metal Masters, when Gingka used Galaxy Nova to defeat Ryuga, not only did Storm Pegasus 105RFbeat Lightning L-Drago 100HF by cracking it a little, it also used all of Storm Pegasus’ power resulting in it going to rest its wings somewhere else and Gingka goes on a long journey to find one of the prototypes for Storm Pegasis and when gets to his destination he finds Galaxy Pegasus stuck in a rock.
|Galaxy Pegasus Beast|
|English Dub Name||Pegasus|
|First Appearance (Anime)||Beyblade: Metal Masters – Episode 01|
|First Appearance (Manga)||?|
The Beast of Galaxy Pegasus is a Pegasus.
- Star Booster Attack/Star Gazer: Gingka first used this move in Episode 2 of the anime. It gains power and speed by going in a circle that looks similar toStorm Bringer, and then Pegasus takes the skies and comes rushing down in flames and attacks the other Bey with it’s Fusion Wheel. Similar to Pegasus Starblast Attack, only more powerful.
- Full Power Galaxy Nova: Pegasus circles around the opponent throwing flames of lighting and energy boosts.
- Ultimate Attack: A combination of all the attacks ofStorm Pegasus and of Galaxy Pegasus combined together.
- Pegasus StarDust Driver (Pegasus S.D Driver): Pegasus takes the power around him and shoots it right at the Bey. The more power Pegasus gets around it, the more powerful the attack.